Motor control software
Github Repo: https://github.com/p-h-a-i-l/hoverboard-firmware-hack (based on hoverboard-firmware-hack)
Modified code with lots of improvements with a focus on serial communication and parallel use of ADCs as input. “transpotter” like control can be configured just via parameters.
Changes to hoverboard-firmware-hack
- Build Environment is platform.io. Old Makefile based system should work too, but not tested.
- UART Control can be configured to Connect to USART2 or USART3
- Added CRC Checksum to UART Control. This way, the protocol just loses sync but the board does not try to kill you anymore (at least less often)
- UART Control and Debug can be active on the same cable
- Extended ADC Input Control config options. Default is platooning / “transpotter”
- ADC Input Control can coexist with all other control Methods as long as the other Method uses the other cable
- Watchdog Implemented which monitors if main is still running. Stops motors and shuts down if not.
- Serial Protocol implemented (very shrunk down version from btsimonhs pidcontrol)
- PWM can be set and read
- Human readable ASCII Protocol can coexist with machine parseable Messages
- Buzzer commands
- Hall Interrupts for Speed Feedback
Wireles Interface Module and Paddelec Remote Control
ESP32 with Acceleration Sensor and Gyro, OLED Display. Serial communication to Motor control board, ESPnow link between ESPs.